Monday 1 October 2018

Don't Worry, He Won't Get Far On Foot

I stumble on films, very seldom do I hear about a film and think, "Oh I must look for that" I think I can pick a good film, last year I gave four or five tips for Oscars three of which won.

This film is based on a true story, John Callahan, an alcoholic, aged just 21 ends up getting crippled in a car crash, the films tells the story of his struggle to cope with his invalidity and to try and stay off the booze. I think Joaquim Phoenix gives every way as much a great performance as he did as Johnny Cash in I Walk the Line.

There's a story about Callahan here, I never knew the story behind the man until afterwards, I would say watch the film then read up about the guy, he has a Wiki page too.

As with most of my films I watched it on Magic Dragon addon through Kodi on my android box, I searched and found it for you to watch on your PC on Putlockeri.club, the link diverts you a couple of times, be patient it will eventually start playing. It's early days but I can see this being nominated for Oscars, remember, you heard it here first if it does.

You can watch it on your tablet, but again, be patient, as soon as you hit play it will redirect, click back straight away, again and again until it starts playing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scotland v Israel

Scotland take on the Isareli's again with a final qualifying match to visit Norway or Serbia at stake, the match is on Sky Sports Main...