Saturday 13 April 2019

Aberdeen v Celtic Scottish Cup semi final

It's back to Hampden for the Scottish Cup semi final against the familiar faces of Aberdeen. The following links are permanent streams for Premier Sports.

Having trouble finding streams for Premier, TalkTalk, my new Broadband provider has blocked a couple and another two of my usual links are no longer broadcasting. Ustream is the only one I have found this evening (Saturday) I will update on the run up to the game.

I can't constantly check streams and some maye go down, this is outwith my control, if a stream goes down simply go to another one, this is why I try to post as many as possible.

Half time update I tried watching on TVTap on my android but keeps asking me to update, I ended up opening the browser and am watching HESgoal on my TV, has lagged a couple of times but nothing severe.  Great goal from Jamesie! HH


Hesgoal. best for mobile devices.

Totalsport.

Cdn.livetvcdn.





Ustreamix.

tgo-tv is blocked by TalkTalk but might work for others.

There will be other links added tomorrow, stay tuned.

Cricfree. are streaming Premier Sports, La Liga on till one then MLS then over to Hampden at 1.30.

Hdstreams stream Premier, click on "deny" two times then play, might take a  wee bit time to play but does work well.

Time4tv. showing Premier, only stream one working as of 13.05.

Myfeed4u link 2 is showing Premier, 6 another channel, the other links might go "live" toward kick off

Streamendous. 1,2 and 4 working showing premier sports 6 is showing another
channel

Superhd. one stream working well

Stream2watch link 2 working scroll down though the first screen is a decoy for clickbate

Ohooz. Premier sports streaming well takes you straight in.


Freestreams TalTalk blocking it for me, might work though.


The following links are prospective and no guarantees

Viprow. is usually reliable and has links for a possible 6 streams posted.

Hesgoal will no doubt go live near kick off






No comments:

Post a Comment

Scotland v Israel

Scotland take on the Isareli's again with a final qualifying match to visit Norway or Serbia at stake, the match is on Sky Sports Main...